The panorama on the sunrise side: an awesome view of Malarayat

The quiet panorama on the sunrise side of the farm: an awesome view of Mount Malaráyat and the river below the gap.

06 October 2012

As the World Turns

It's only been some days since the September equinox and now, it clearly gets dark earlier as the day become shorter towards the end of the year. Today, I also begin another new personal journey around the sun as I turn forty-four. It's striking that since I have been here in Lipa, more rooted to the earth than ever before, I have increasingly become more sensitive to the seasons, cycles, the winds, the colors in a leaf, the people around me.


It has been an incredibly satisfying time, and I find myself being part of a much bigger picture alongside like-minded people. I hope the next twelve months will be even more fruitful, enriching, and productive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment